Pages

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, July 31, 2009

before the needle drops, they're gonna know your name.

1. Where were you 3 hours ago?
I was having dinner 3 hours ago.

2. Who are you in love with?
Syafique ; the heart taker.

3. Have you ever eaten a crayon?
Yes, maybe 15 years ago.

4. Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you?
My pyjama, my comb.

5. When is the last time you went to the mall?
Last weenkend.

6. Are you wearing socks right now?
No, I'm not. It would be effingly weird.

7. Do you have a car worth over $2,000?
Hah. I wish.

8. When was the last time you drove out of town?
I never drive, to start with.

9. Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days?
Sadly no.

10. Are you hot?
Whatthefuck? No, I'm not.

11. What was the last thing you had to drink?
Sprite.

12. What are you wearing right now?
Nightgowndress?

13. Do you wash your car or let the car wash do it?
I ain't got no car honey.

14. Last food that you ate?
Nasi ayam. ;9

15. Where were you last week at this time?
Same spot, perhaps?

16. Have you bought any clothing items in the last week?
Crushingly, no.

17. When is the last time you ran?
I literally ran away from Syafique on Wednesday. Does that count? ;P

18. What's the last sporting event you watched?
I don't fancy sports.

19. What is your favorite animal?
Hamsters are the cuddliest but I own Koi fish.

20. Your dream vacation?
Hawaii.

21. Last person's house you were in?
Pak Lang's.

22. Worst injury you've ever had?
Mental disorder. Hah.

23. Have you been in love?
Who haven't?

24. Do you miss anyone right now?
I miss "teddy bear" dearly.

25. Last play you saw?
I might say, I don't fancy plays.

26. What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex?
Whatthefuck? No secret weapon. I happen to be myself. ;)

27. What are your plans for tonight?
Texting Syafique at the moment.

28. Who is the last person you sent a MySpace message or comment?
Aliaa.

29. Next trip you are going to take?
I have no idea.

30. Ever go to camp?
I'm not into camps. Eek.

31. Were you an honor roll student in school?
Hell no.

32. What do you want to know about the future?
Everything.

33. Are you wearing any perfume or cologne?
Naaaahh.

34. Are you due sometime this year for a doctor's visit?
Not that I'm aware of.

35. Where is your best friend?
In my heart. *Eceh.

36. How is your best friend?
I hope she's alright.

37. Do you have a tan?
No.

38. What are you listening to right now?
New Classic - Drew Seeley and Selena Gomez.

39. Do you collect anything?
Experience in life. ;P

40. Who is the biggest gossiper you know?
Woah. I'm not bringing up any names, just in case.

41. Last time you got stopped by a cop or pulled over?
Never.

42. Have you ever drank your soda from a straw?
Soda always comes with straws.

43. What does your last text message say?
"Baby~ awk ja0h meyh,how?:p..da 0rg xm0 pegi,huhu~...adesh...skrg da ta ske dnnr,lalala"

44. Do you like hot sauce?
More or less.

45. Last time you took a shower?
2 hours ago.

46. Do you need to do laundry?
Not right now, no.

47. What is your heritage?
Errr. No idea?

48. Are you someone's best friend?
I believe so.

49. Are you rich?
I am rich with smiles. ;)

50. What were you doing at 12AM last night?
I was on the phone with my heart taker. ;D

No comments: