Pages

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, July 11, 2009

don't wait for the hands of time to second guess and change your mind.

My schedule literally killed me last week. I come home exhausted, every single day, having little amount of energy for the rest of the day. Classes are waaaaay too crowded and this is a bad sign. How am I suppose to focus with a lot of people around? HOmigosh. I need to stay focus. HELP.
This is one of Aza's "ceramah" I received through the phone. ;P
Aza : Cha, kalau you fikir hati you dulu boleh tak? Ni tau nak jaga hati orang lain je.
Lisa : Eleyh. Cakap orang, you pun sama. Heee.
Aza : Sebab I dah la I takmau you guys kena jugak. I fikir sangat si _____ tu baru I fikir myself so I dapat macam ni. I deserve la kott apa yang I dapat ni.

Aza's been trying to tell me not to over-cared about others and neglect my own precious fragile feelings fully. Too bad I'm not good in that department. I'm afraid that I would hurt others if I start caring about myself. *SIGHS.

My birthday went quite smoothly. Thanks to everyone who wished me, I appreciated it much. Aswad made a it quite a gushy moment when he told almost everyone he met. He even sang for me. :) Thanks Ina for your lovely post. *Flattered. Plus, I got chocolates from two people. :D I literally went to JB after a 4-hours drive that night. LOL. That sort of "journey" happened like, once in a blue moon and gosh, best lah! Seriously. :P

Monday was awkward. I had to pretend it was nothing.
No classes on Tuesday.
Almost bumped on each other on Wednesday.
Thursday, shocked perhaps?
Friday. LOL.
Saturday : moody all day long.
AND I woke up this morning with a huge grin after reading that text. :)

By the way, I am trying to lessen up my texting habit. I have to control my obsessions over my handphone as I need to struggle and push myself. Won't be going online as much too. >.< Sorry if too busy for you, okay? :)

No comments: