Pages

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, July 4, 2009

looks like i'm into divinity only when i can see its sweet, sweet rays.

Perhaps my mood is easily intrigued nowadays. I'd get pissed off easily. I mean, waaaay easy. That is so not me. You'd say one word that felt wrong and bam!, I'd explode inside. I wonder why. PMS perhaps? No idea.
I might say, I want to be alone. For now. For the weekends. I'm not sure why but I'm not feeling okay at all. I'm pissed off for an unknown reason. I don't want to talk about it because I don't know what it is. Seriously.

Sheesh. I need help?

WAIT! No. I am not mentally sick. I guess I'm just too tired and my schedules will kill me, literally. I'd die inside. Wish me luck people. I need some luck right now.

HOmigosh. Whatthefuck is wrong with me?

ps : I am seeking for help, anyone? Aza? :|

No comments: