Pages

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, August 30, 2009

it must be hard for you to believe that i might love you anyway.

What is your favorite movie?
Sleeping Beauty. ;D

Does Lady Gaga have a penis?
She owns both. HAHA.

Do you dance at parties?
I'm not a party person.

What are your views on homework?
Tiring.

Do you stalk people on MySpace?
HAHA. For sure I would.

Is there anyone who's page you visit at least once a week and read all their bulletins?
No.

Do you believe you're stalked?
Yes. ;P

Are you generally liked by others?
I wish.

Do you care what people think about you?
Not really. I'm better off without knowing anyway.

Do you want kids?
Yes yes yes.

Do you like who you are?
Yes sirre.

Do you have anyone's virginity?
My own.

Are you bitchy?
I can be one sometimes.

Would you like you if you weren't you?
Yeaaaaaaaaaah!

When asked to buy a charity bag whilst shopping, do you?
No. So unpretty. ;P

Kiss on the first date?
Oh, shut up!

Is it okay to have one night stands?
Only bitches do that.

Have you ever done drugs?
I have one special "drug" : Syafique.

What's a food you have regularly?
Rice.

What do you want to do when you're older?
Have all the clothes money can buy and only wear them once. LOL.

Would you let the one you're in love with go for fear that you're holding them back and believe they can do better?
Yes. I'll support them no matter what.

Is there a difference between 'I love you' and Ii'm in love with you'?
A big one, there is.

Are you good at keeping secrets?
I guess.

Is good spelling and grammar important to you?
Very important.

Do you believe in true love?
Yes.

Do you think you're life's hard?
Indeed it is.

Are you on any medications?
No I'm not.

Have you ever been rushed to emergency?
Not yet.

Would you rather be single or taken?
Taken.

Do you like photography?
I'm a lame photographer.

Do you think it's right to have sex at your age?
Stupid, no of course. Its just plain disgusting. Eeeww.

Who are you closest to?
Azalina.

Do you know yourself better than anyone else?
Sometimes.

Have you ever been skinny dipping?
Wtf, no.

What's your favorite season?
Summer! Its always summer in Malaysia, I can always wear summer dresses. ;D

Do you like your school?
Yes.

Which do you prefer :

Tea or coffee?
Coffee.

Myspace or Facebook?
MySpace.

Rain or sun?
Rain.

Cats or dogs?
Cats.

Black or white?
White.

Baths or showers?
Baths.

Rap or country?
Country.

Twilight or Harry Potter?
Twilight.

Dress or skirt?
Dress.

My 'ex' is :
a lousy bastard. Tehee.

I am listening to :
Takkan Ada Cinta Yang Lain.

Maybe I should quit :
cursing? Sheesh.

I love :
Syafique.

My best friends :
are the best.

I don't understand :
why is it hard to remain happy?

I lost my respect for :
Bluto and Olivia. Yucks.

I last ate :
kuih keria.

Love is :
subjective.

I will always :
smile genuinely. ;)

Love seems to be :
make me blind.

I never ever want to lose :
Syafique.

My mobile phone is :
empty on battery.

When I woke up this morning :
I had a heart attack.

I get annoyed at :
backstabbers so-called best friend.

Parties :
not really my thing.

My pet :
died yesterday.

Kissing :
is how you tell the love ones that you love them.

Today I :
am sort of gloomy.

I wish :
I am tall, smart, pretty and rich.

I really want :
Aza.

What would you rather be called?

Babe or baby?
Baby.

Sweetie or Honey?
Honey.

Darling or Hun?
Darling.

Cutie or Beautiful?
Beautiful.

PRESENTLY

Is your hair wet?
Nope.

Is your cell phone right by you?
Yes.

Do you miss someone?
Indeed.

Are you tired?
Sort of.

Are you excited?
No.

Are you watching TV?
No.

Are you wearing pajamas?
No.

HAVE YOU

Done anything you regret?
I'm not sure.

Recently lied?
No.

Ever stuck gum under a desk?
Gross. No.

Ever kicked someone?
Yes.

Ever tripped over your own feet?
Embarrassingly.

TODAY

Have you cursed?
*Nods.

Have you yelled at someone?
My siblings.

Have you gotten mad at someone?
Yes?

RANDOM

Is there a person who is on your mind right now?
Syafique.

Do you have any siblings?
3 excluding myself.

Do you smile often?
Its my signature signal. HAHA.

Do you wish on stars?
Kids stuff.

Are you a friendly person?
I can be one.

Who's bed did you sleep in last night?
Mine.

What size ring do you wear?
6 perhaps?

What color shirt are you wearing?
Pink.

Do you have any pets?
No, they died.

What were you doing at 7 pm yesterday?
Nothing.

I can't wait until :
I get married. LOL.

No comments: