Pages

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, October 2, 2009

gettin' brain in the library 'cause I love knowledge.

1. Do you sleep in your bra?
No, I don't.

2. Have you kissed any one on your top list?
*Winks.

3. Are you happy with your looks?
No.

4. Do you enjoy drama?
No. Drama is overly done.

5. Are you a girly girl?
Of course.

6. Who was the last person you hugged?
I last hugged Syafique before I left for home.

7. Small or large purses?
Medium sized.

8. Are you short?
Yes. ;\

9. Do you like someone?
I love someone.

10. What would you do if someone smacked your butt?
I'd say "Rawr."

11. Do you care if your socks are dirty?
Yeah.

12. Do you think you’re conceited?
Kinda. Tehee.

13. Are you a bitch?
First class bitch I am.

14. Are you double jointed?
Huh?

15. Where is the weirdest place you have slept?
I have no idea.

16. Has anyone touched/smacked your butt in the past 24 hours?
Rawr.

17. Is there any type of rumor going around about you?
I don't know.

18. Do you call anybody by their last name?
Syafique.

20. How many guys do you think will end up reading this just because it says- Girl Confessions?
None because it not a "girl's confession".

No comments: