Pages

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, May 7, 2010

When you were looking through the windows of the soul , I was waiting to see the truth as it unfolds .

Appreciate.

Hmmm. That's just one of the million things lacking from my life. Appreciation. Like, seriously. I am not asking for a big show or a bouquet of flowers to show your appreciation for what I have done. Like, really, none of that. I am not that materialistic. A simple 'Thank you' is more than enough, and I am not making this up. A sincere, honest, straight-from-the-heart 'Thanks' really would made my day much much brighter.


Damn.


However, I don't get that much. People would see through and comment on what I lack of. I am fat, I am short, I am dark-skin, I don't have the perfect body, I am awkward, my hair is not in place and ooooh, the list just goes on and on and on. What about what I already have? What I already am? Can no one see that? Hmmmm. Guess not It is so darn easy for anyone to spot my mistakes, my lacks. Sometimes, its just too much to handle. So, I'd try to achieve and meet up with everyone's expectations. The problem is,  their expectations never seem to stop, at all. Then what? What if I spend all my life trying to please everyone so that they will finally accept me and not comment what I do not have? Even so, not everyone would be pleased.

*LONG sigh.

PS : Speaking from the heart.
PSS : Appreciate people, while you still have the chance.

Love,
Ell.

No comments: