Pages

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, August 15, 2011

there's a fire, starting in my heart.

This sucks, okay?
Who do you think you are? Thinking that you could just, uh, drop by and say hi? Like, whatever man.

Things, or even life do not work that easy. We work to get some things in life, and we just don't go leaving things hanging around and hope to be back and continue what was left over. It just don't work that way. Don't go around poking other people's life around, messing things up, more that what you already had. Ruining everything. Relationships that are built strong could just fall apart just because you go and mess with people, hoping to just slip in and continue life as it was.

You don't deserve that kind of credit. who would want to credit their agony to you? I mean, that's just feeding your ego, and I am no ego-feeder. 

So, just fuck away. We don't need you presence. We don't need your intervention.

I hate you.
I loathe you.
I don't give a damn about you.

PS: The ex 'dropped by' unexpectedly to the doorstep of my polished life. Sheesh.

No comments: