Pages

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, August 29, 2009

he needs a quiet room, with a lock to keep him in, it's just a quiet room.

Every time he told me how he is deeply hurt by that fellow's tantrums, I'd get hurt inside. I just wanna scream and shout and ask the questions of :

"How can you do that?"
"Why do you have to be sarcastic?"
"Hasn't he done enough to care for your feelings?"
"Can't you do the same for his sake?"

And it all comes down to WHY.

Why, why would you do such thing to someone you claim a "friend"?
Why would you wanna push your "friend" away?

Are you hurt?

Gosh. There are so many unanswered questions flipping through my mind. I can't stand hearing his sorrow. Please, be nice. Blame me if you want to. Treat me badly if you have to. Just not him. I believe, he had done all he can to not hurt you in any way, can't you see?

*DEEP sighs.

No comments: