Pages

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, August 29, 2009

nobody know it, you know i gave you my heart.

If you got married to the last person you kissed, what would your initials be?
My initials will remain the same if I marry the last person I kissed.

Who was the last person who told you that things were going to be okay?
Myself. ;)

What size shoe do you wear?
Seven.

When was the last time you cried?
Last night but I'm okay now.

Who was the first person you talked to today?
Momma woke me up.

Ever cried yourself to sleep?
I used to but not anymore.

When is your birthday?
July 9th.

Do you regret anything?
I regret not fighting back for my own sake.

Do you have a brother?
Yes.

Have you ever gotten sick on vacation?
Yeah.

Has anyone ever given you a ring?
Yeah. HAHA.

Who's the first person you argued with today?
I'm tired of arguing.

What's worse, having someone mad or disappointed in you?
Having someone disappointed.

Last December, how was your heart?
December? Okay perhaps.

Do you get along with girls?
Yes. ;)

Can you honestly say you're okay right now?
Yes. I'm okay. ;)

Do you always answer your phone?
Most of the time, yes.

Are you keeping a secret from someone who needs to know the truth?
No, I'm not.

Do you give out second chances too easily?
Not that easy. I'm stubborn.

How late did you stay up last night and why?
Around 1 am perhaps? Syafique called and I kinda miss him after our conversation.

Does sex mean love?
Crappy no.

Do you have brown eyes?
Dark brown eyes.

What color shirt are you wearing?
Red.

Who is the first person you would call if you needed help?
Syafique! He wants to be the first. Lepas tu Aza. ;)

How far away is the last person you kissed?
Very close at heart.

Do you find the opposite sex confusing?
Very much so.

Is there someone you wouldn't mind kissing right now?
HAHA, yes.

Could you go out in public looking like you do now?
I look like a psycho maniac.

If you could go anywhere right now where would it be?
Nak intai Syafique.

Do you talk about your feelings or hide them?
I'm comfortable with hiding them.

Do you believe that everything happens for a reason?
Yes.

Do you think you can last in a relationship for 3 months?
I know I can.

Today, would you rather go back a week or go forward a week?
Forward a week.

Do you remember your dreams?
Sometimes.

What are your favorite colors?
Pink, black and white.

Do you like to read books?
I'm addicted to books.

Are any of your friends taller than you?
Most of them are. I'm such a shorty.

Is there anyone who doesn't like you?
I don't care.

Do you laugh a lot?
Yes. ;D

No comments: