Pages

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, August 27, 2009

don't play detective now, you can try, but you won't find a trace.

Is there somebody in your life that you could not survive without?
Aza, family and new candidate on my list ; Him.

How many close friends do you have?
Very few, but I love each and everyone of them.

Who is the most beautiful person you know?
Aza very pretty. Safinah very gorgeous.

Most annoying?
No names.

Who in your life has hurt you the most?
The people I love.

Is the someone you know you should hate, but you can't?
Some, perhaps?

Do you like someone as more than a friend right now?
I love.

What went wrong in your last relationship?
Ask him.

Do you miss anybody?
Yeah.

Have you ever lost anybody close to you?
Yes. Forever be gone.

Is there anyone you trust even though you should not?
No. I trust some, and some do not gain my trust while others, take my trust for granted.

Who knows you best?
Aza.

Ever given your all to someone who walked away?
Nopes.

Relationship or Hook-Up?
Relationship.

Ever been in love with someone?
I am now.

Need anyone?
Syafique.

Few close friends or many acquaintances?
Few close friends.

Has anybody in your family ever let you down?
Gosh. You can say that again.

Anybody in your friends ever let you down?
Sometimes, but I still love them anyway.

Who have you let down the most?
My inner personality.

Who is your best friend of the same sex?
Azaaaa.

Best friend of the opposite sex?
Gosh. My brother? :P

Ever told a member of the opposite sex you loved them?
Yeaah, though now it seem like it did not matter.

Ever had your heart broken?
Yeah. And its currently hurting.

Ever broken somebody else's?
Maybe.

Who do you know is the most ambitious?
Aswad?

Who is the most frustrating?
No names.

Who is the loudest?
Shazlinaaa.

Who is the quietest?
Me? :P

Who is the most genuine?
Hah. That's difficult.

Who has the power to make your world fall apart?
Syafique.

Ever love someone that wasn't good for you?
Long time ago.

Wanna say something to someone?
I want you Aza. *Sobs.

Wish things could have gone differently with someone?
Yes.

How is your heart lately?
Broken. Shattered. Hurt. Dying.

No comments: