Pages

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, August 27, 2009

i picked up a stone that i cast to the sky, hoping for some kind of sign.

Gosh. Ouch. That hurts. Too much.

I can't control these hurtful feelings I get and that's why I kept quiet. I'd start crying if I were to say a word to you. I was going to cry, thank god the train save me away. What hurts the most, was being so close and having so much to say. But I couldn't. It hurt much and the pain just kept growing. How do I trust you now? Help? Yikes.

How do I know that nothing else happened? How do I know anything now that you are going out with HER? How do I know what could have happened, or what did happened between you?

Questions kept running, jumping through my mind. Even the rain understands me today. They kept pouring themselves on me, so that my tears wouldn't be visible to human eyes.

I sucked at my quiz earlier. Sheesh. "Highest" for the first quiz, probably "lowest" for the second. I was distracted. Gosh Lisa, you're a terrible person.

Really. I don't know where to turn to. I'm on a route I'm longing to be, with all sorts of obstacles you can ever think of in the way. There is another route though, the route I longed to leave behind but a safer route to travel. I wanna be on this route, I just need help and guidance.

Anyone?

*Sobs.