Pages

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, August 20, 2009

i ask you now please, will you catch me when i fall?

What are you doing in 2 hours?
I just got back two hours ago.

What is the last thing you ate?
Tandoori. Yummy.

Who is the last person that visited your home?
Achu.

Do you love your job?
I love being his girlfriend. :)

How many pets are roaming around your house?
None.

Who is the last person that made you angry?
Syafique. Huh.

You're stranded alongside the road. Who do you call first?
Home.

If you had to spend an 8 hour car ride with 1 person, who is it and why?
Syafique :P He's my boyfriend.

When is the last time you showered?
An hour ago.

If you had to eat 1 food every day for a year, what would it be?
Chocolates.

Who is the last person you texted?
Syafique.

Name 3 things from your childhood that you still have today.
a) Buttercup from the Powerpuff Girls. She's my dolly. She guards my room. :)
b) Picture frame, framing up my own baby picture.
c) Notebooks.

Who is the meanest person you know?
Olivia. Wait. She's not mean. She's disgusting. Yucks.

Who is the loudest?
Muhammad Dyfan.

Who is the funniest?
Muhammad Chubby. Heeeee.

Who is the hottest?
Muhammad Shazlina.

Is there anyone in your life that you tolerate, but wish they were gone?
A few, here and there.

What do you want to be doing 1 year from now?
Grow.

You and your ex are trapped in an elevator. What happens?
Kick his butt.

What did you dream about last night?
Hee hee. Quite embarrassing.

Have you ever stole anything? If so, what was it?
I stole Syafique's heart. :)

Someone breaks into your house while you are in bed. What do you do?
Screams.

How many different people have you kissed in the past month?
Just one. :)

Who is the smartest person you know?
Smartest eyh? No names. I don't want to play favorites.

Who is the dumbest?
Me, me.

Who is the craziest?
Muhammad Shazlina.

Who is the last person to fall asleep on the couch with you?
I almost did earlier today, on Syafique's shoulder. :P

Who is the next person you want to see?
AZA! Babe. I miss you.

Who was the last person to say "I love you" to you?
Syafique perhaps? Few days back.

No comments: