Pages

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, August 16, 2009

knowin something new , cause they never see me move before.

Who is your favorite people in the world?
Syafique is. Aza is too. :)

Who was the last person you ate with?
Momma, Amanda, Elle and Daddy.

What is your status?
Happily taken by Syafique. :)

If you say 'fuck you' to your partner, how do you think he/she would react?
He's probably stares at me with horror.

Do you have plans for your next birthday?
No. That's still too far to have plans.

Do you flirt?
I do flirt with my boyfriend.

Who do you love?
Syafique. Aza. Close friends. Family.

Ever punched somebody or been punched?
Syafique punched me, I punched him back.

Are you in love?
Very much so, I'd have to admit it somehow.

Do you like somebody?
I do, I do.

Who's name comes in your mind when I say the letter A?
Aza.

So, is it better to tell the truth and hurt or lie to save their face?
The truth hurts but lies kill. I prefer truth though.

Was your birthday a holiday?
No. It was a typical day but it ended quiet fascinating. :)

Could you ever be in a long distance relationship with somebody?
That's out of question.

Do you wish somebody would call you? And why?
Syafique because I miss him.

Do you have a job?
I'm a part time momma, as Syafique said. :P A full time girlfriend, a full time student. Jeez. I've got my hands full.

Do you think someone likes you?
Syafique does.

Would you want them to tell you?
Every second if possible.

Do you like your phone?
Yes. :)

What is something you really want right now?
What? Its a question of who. I want Syafique.

What color is your hair?
Dark brown.

How tall are you?
157 cm.

Do you secretly like someone?
Its no longer a secret.

Name an old song you like?
Kiss Me by the Cranberries.

Have you ever been friends with benefits?
No. I love all my friends, minus all the benefits.

Were you an outcast in middle school?
I felt so.

Do you believe in karma?
Yes. What goes around comes around baby.

How is the weather today?
Cold.

Do you tell your best friend pretty much everything?
Pretty much everything.

How have you felt today?
Bored. Alone. Missed him too much.

Have you talked to an asshole today?
Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah. :D

No comments: