Pages

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, September 12, 2009

belle's.

Currently high on drugs, specialized by Syafique. ;D
Playing Obssessed by Mariah Carey.
Pending dinner. Jeez. My tummy's grumbling.
What's new is that Syafique sent me home all the way to Bukit Jelutong today.
Real name is Elisa Aiza Aminuddin.
Nickname(s) Lisa, Chacha, Muhammad Elisa. ;P
Married by heart. ;P
Male/Female Straight female. I turn to lesbian when I'm with Aza or Shazlina. Ahah.
High school Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Seksyen 10, Kota Damn. Haktuih.
College Kolej Poly-Tech Mara Kuala Lumpur.
Are you a health freak? No, I'm not.
Do you have a crush on someone? I have a crush ; on my own boyfriend. ;)
Do you like yourself? I do now. LOL.


Firsts,

Surgery Boobies. HAHA. Joke much.
Person you see in the morning My little sisters.
Award Kindergarten Graduations, I won acting, drawing, coloring... All in one day. ;)
Sports you join in Who sleep the longest... ;P
Vacation Bali.
Concert Not a fan.
Drink I'm so into Iced Lemon/ Iced Lime nowadays.
I'm about to get out of control with Syafique. Jeeez.


Your future,

Want kids of course.
Want to get married HOyeah.
Careers in mind A good person. Heh.


Which is better?

Lips or Eyes? Eyes.. Lips.. Gosh. I'm kinda addicted to both right now.
Hugs or Kisses? No option, please. I need both.
Shorter or Taller? Taller of course. I'm the shorty one.
Romantic or Spontaneous? Spontaneous much.
Sensitive or Loud? Sensitive.
Troublemaker or Hesitant? Sheesh. Troublemaker perhaps? ;D


Have you ever,

Kissed a stranger? You are no stranger to me. LOL.
Drank bubbles? As a silly little kid, yeaah.
Lost glasses / contacts? I don't need them.
Ran away from home? Naaah.
Liked someone younger? Nope.
Broke someone's heart? I'm a heartbreaker.
Been arrested? Illegally arrested by Syafique.
Cried when someone died? Uggh. Yeah.


Do you believe in,

Yourself ? Not as much as others do.
Miracles? Yeaaaaaaah.
Magic? In fairy tales and kingdoms.
Angels? Yes. ;)


Answer truthfully,

Is there someone you want to be with right now?
You bet! I really want Syafique and Aza, both with me right now.

Tag?
Beloved followers.

No comments: