Pages

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

and through the losses and the founds, well i'm right where i wanna be.

Gosh. LAW 240. I might die. I might survive. I am "on-the-pagar". To fall or not to fall. *Fingers fidget. Its undeniably hard for me. Its like I've never read that LAW 240 module and sat for the final abruptly. Sheesh. I consider it as a failure. I forgot things. Gaaaaaaaah. Moving on.

Syafique looked ill. Its hard for me to just look at him like that and just don't know what to do. He can't eat. He doesn't have the appetite for it. I wanted him to eat with me but instead, I had to eat alone. He wanted to throw up. Its depressing looking at him like that and don't know how to ease his pain. OH Sayang, I'm truly very so sorry much. :(

Bytheway, I went and visited Miss Akidah, my ECO 162 lecturer at Pusat Perubatan Universiti Malaya with Syafique. Syafique drove. Syafique picked me up. Syafique sent me home. Syafique did everything. All I did was sit and stare. *Sighs. Met with Miss Akidah. Hope she gets well soon. Get well soon :)

Love,
Ell.

No comments: