Pages

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, October 26, 2009

cause all i want is just to be a song, that you can feel longer than just right now.

Study date with Syafique went well. I was late (predictably late =.='). Studied a bit. :) Had lunch with Syafique. He went home for a while, while I continued my battle with Commercial Law. He came back. Studied more. By 5, we were packing our things. He said "Baby, Sayang nak beli satu barang jap kat JJ Maluri. Boleh? Kejap je." Of course it was not a problem with me because he wanted to send me home all the way to Bukit Jelutong. He parked outside JJ Maluri, I stayed in the car. Few minutes later, he came back with an ice cream cone in his left hand. I was like, speechless. "This is for you Baby." And I'm like, what for? He bought it for me because of that note to Syafique peeps! Holy crapp. Fuckk. Touched. Overwhelmed. I can't believe he did that FOR ME. :D

OH THANKS A LOT SAYANG, I really do love you very much, more than you know, more than I can show. I'm grateful I have you, I'm grateful you're mine, I'm grateful that we are together and I am the luckiest person to be the most special person in your life. I'm touched. You did that FOR ME. I can't control how I felt that's why I kept crying. The songs ; Hurt and The Reason helped the overwhlemed feelings I felt for you. AND you kept singing it to me. TERHARU ok. That's why I cried. I'm touched of how much you really do love me. I'm fuckingg lucky I have you.

Syafique,
I love you. I do. I may not know how to show you how I feel. I may act dumb or look as if I don't take us seriously. I do. I may be a stubborn person at some points in our journey (or maybe most of them...) but I do love you. I'm sorry I hurt your feelings. I didn't mean to hurt you. I didn't mean to compare you with him. I just want to tell you that I don't want you to turn out the way he did. Fake. No. Please don't. I love you for who you are. I know you are my soulmate. You're so special to me as much as you claim I am to you. I'm lucky I've come to know you. I'm lucky you liked me. I'm lucky.

Syafique's other bitch former lovey-dovey bitch is so a fucked up desperate local biatch. Ughhhh. Get you're slimy hands of my bastard you idiot. Go away. At least I'm his girlfriend, his princess, the apple in his eyes unlike you, just a post of a scandal and nothing more to him. So fuckk off biatch. :)

Bytheway, I met the classy-bitch Idora (don't come bombing me!) yesterday at the Curve. She's classic. I'm first class. We're the best bitches in town. *Gaggles. She kept saying wadafakk, wadahell, babii, syial and that is just so her. HOmigosh. I have the slightest idea of how much I've missed her until I finally met her last night. Its like whatthefuckk my superbitchh is now in front of me, yayy me! New name though. She called me skinny, skeleton, miss skel. Tulang. Kurus. Syafique agreed. I don't. Ughh. I'm fat. I know myself. I'm fat and hideos and a beauty wannabe. I'm fuckingg lame. Ughh.

First paper on Wednesday. OH another fuckk.

Love,
Ell.

No comments: