Pages

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, October 25, 2009

diffansina's.

1. Go to your cell phone and look at your received calls. List the first ten names. If the name is repeated go to the next and list them below ;

1. Amanda ; little sister
2. <3 Sayang ~
3. Datin Lynn
4. My Momma
5. Azalina
6. Diffansina
7. Chubee
8. Aswad
9. Eriene
10. Emirol ; little brother


2. Is number 4 your best friend?
In some situations.

3. Are you related to number 2?
Forever love. <3

4. Do number 5 and 8 make a good couple?
LOL. No. Aza has Faizal. Aswad had Fadhilah. :D

5. How old is 10?
Sixteen.

6. Where did you meet 7?
KPTM "terhebat". GAHAHA.

7. Say something nice about number 1.
Annoying little sister. (Nice la ni. :P)

8. Could you ever live with 3?
Sure I can.

9. Do 6 and 9 make a good couple?
They're both females and straight.

10. Have you ever dated 8?
OH please. He's like my guy best friend.

11. Would you ever date 5?
She's my better half, for sure I would.

13. Is 1 shy?
HO yeah.

14. Do you go to school with 2?
Naaaah.

15. Would you do anything for 10?
Of course.

16. Do you know a secret about 4?
Sure. :)

17. Do you trust 7 with anything?
Yeaaah. Chubee is someone I can trust with anything.

18. Who is the best looking?
My momma.

19. Who is the loudest?
Lynn jugak!

20. Who do you talk to the most?
Sayang, Datin Lynn, Azalina, Diffansina and Chubee-Maruko Chan. :D

I tag :
a) Azalina.
b) Safinah.
c) Followers. :)

No comments: