Pages

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, March 12, 2010

and now I bid my farewell , so long ex - guy bff .

Again with hello mellow. Heh.
Just got a little tiny thing to say.

I do love my boyfriend even with the-never-ending-flaws I have, he still takes me as his girl and that's a reward, for me. However, I'm trying to keep my never-ending-flaws he has to keep up with as minimum as possible. In other words, I'm saying, I just want him to focus on my flaws, my behavior, my mistakes instead of "outsiders".

You see, "outsiders" refers to those jealous-much eye-catcher losers who never fails to make us feel uncomfortable with our relationship. I mean, I've got a few names up my sleeve. The previous post would obviously pin-point someone in particular. And yet, here's another person I am beginning to get sick of.

Being so fragile and stuff, I am just grateful that at a point, I had friends who are willing to bring me to the light. Tehee. Yeah, I said had. And I don't mean all of them. There are some, un-supportive people who are really getting on my nerves lately.

What's with the sarcasm Mister? I mean, yeahh, you've been there for me but I have a boyfriend now, who really is there for me all the time. And I am glad with that fact. I mean, if you really think I might choose you over him, you're wrong. I will gladly choose my boyfriend instead of you, even if it means losing you as one of my not-so-supportive friends. I get it. You think I am being snobbish and stick with my boyfriend all the time, yeah? Its true. AND that is my choice. It was never his choice. I drag him everywhere with me, whereas he never drags me with him. You see? I am the one making these decisions to be together wherever we are, not his. TOTALLY MINE.

But you, mister, your sarcasm has taken a toll and got me quite pissed off. I'd go wadefak silently seeing my boyfriend literally hurt with your comments. Believe me, it hurts the hell out of me, even in front of you. If you don't like my boyfriend, spit it out. If you want to see me live my life, why don't you live yours first? Its karma.

Fuck you I tell you. I deserve to be with him and even your so call mind-reading-abilities is not needed to hear me say this ; I hate you.

So hey, if you're thinking your sarcastic comments is free to go, you are just wrong right there. I hate you and your sarcasms. Go away. End.

Phewwwww. I feel kind of good. :) Whopee.

Ps : Hey boyfriend, I'm not gonna do as always. You know, back fire? :) I LOVE YOU.

No comments: