Pages

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

What was the last thing you put in your mouth?
Half a nugget.

Can you play Guitar Hero?
I don't even have Guitar Hero.

How late did you stay up last night and why?
It wasn't that late. I was making notes for my Boyfriend and dozed off, just like that.

If you could move somewhere else, would you?
I would love to move in with Syafique. LOL.

Have you ever been kissed under fireworks?
No, I shall have to mention this to Syafique, and make sure this happens. Ehem, Sayang. *Wink wink.

When was the last time you cried really hard?
Not too long ago. I don't even remember what it was about.

What items could you not go without during the day?
Syafique~

How do you feel about your life right now?
Mostly content in the sense that I am enjoying my love life and love where I am.

What song is stuck in your head?
Fireworks by Katy Perry.

Someone knocks on your window at 2:00 a.m. Who do you want it to be?
Syafique. :D

Do you think too much or too little?
I think I think too much. Hmm, I have to think about that . . .

Where are your feet right now?
Under the table.

Do you believe in fairy tales?
I think fairy tales can have a bit of truth to them, but I don't think they're entirely accurate or believable.

Have you ever licked the back of a CD to try to get it to work?
No, eeww.

Who is the person you can count on the most?
Syafique. :) Tapi Syafique cakap penipu. Ngeh. -___-'

What did you dream last night?
It was weird. Believe me.

Have you ever been in love?
I am now.

Do you sing in the shower?
Err, err. :P

What is your favorite Holiday?
Semester break.

Would you ever get plastic surgery?
No. Never.

Have you ever caught a fish?
No, it was disgusting. They are so slimy.

What is your favorite lunch meat?
Lunch meat? Burger blackpepper. :D

What is your favorite cereal?
Cornflakes.

Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?
Ma heels ain't got not shoe lace!

What is your favorite ice cream?
Vanilla + Chocolate. Yummy~

What is the first thing you notice about people?
Attitude, like Syafique's :))

What book are you reading now?
I am to finish Malaysian Taxation before finals. :(

What is the farthest you've been from home?
When we go back to Kampung.

How did you meet your spouse?
Microeconomics.

Where was the last place you drove (other than home/school/work)?
I don't ever have driving licence, but illegally I drove Boyfriend's car around my house. Hee.

No comments: